This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ( "Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with www.ecolex.am. By using or accessing www.ecolex.am, you agree to this Statement.
1. By "Services" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.ecolex.am including our Platform; social plugins; other media and all information contained therein.
2. By "use" we mean any type of use www.ecolex.am Services, including copying, sharing, change, translation and preparing other materials with use thereof.
3. By "Platform" we mean entirety of services that enable the users and other parties to retrieve data from www.ecolex.am or provide data to us.
4. By "information" we mean facts and other information published on www.ecolex.am both by web-page administration and the users.
5. By "comment" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using www.ecolex.am Services.
6. By "user data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that is accessible to the web-page administration and to the users of the web-page in case you provide a post.
Sharing Your Content and Information
1. Information (name, surname, photo, address, telephone number, e-mail) submitted to the system while creating your profile are accessible to the administration of the web-page.
2. Your photo, name, surname or entity's name will be displayed together with all your comments and will be accessible to all visitors of the web-page.
3. Any your comment submitted to any draft legal act in www.ecolex.am can not be removed after approved by the administrator.
4. Any your comment submitted to any draft legal act in www.ecolex.am will be accessible to all users and visitors after approved by the administrator.
5. At any time you may delete your profile but it will not result in removing your previous comments.
We do our best to keep www.ecolex.am secure, but we can not guarantee it. We need your help to keep www.ecolex.am safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications and any other information irrelevant to the draft legal acts.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access www.ecolex.am, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
3. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not post content that: is hate speech, or threatening.
6. You will not use www.ecolex.am to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
7. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of www.ecolex.am.
8. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
In case of any infringement of rules in this section the www.ecolex.am administration reserves the right to delete or block the profile of any such user.
Registration and Account Security
www.ecolex.am users provide their real names and trustworthy information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
Protecting Other People's Rights
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. You will not post content or take any action on www.ecolex.am that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
We are committed to protection of your intellectual property rights, and all your comments are visible to the users of the web-page as comments submitted in your name.
3. Subscription and dissemination of advertisement and news
4. Our goal is to deliver information that is valuable to our users. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
5. You give us permission to use your name, e-mail address and phone number.
6. The topics you are interested in to receive relevant information about you can choose at subscription and you can make respective changes later any time.
1. We will notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you sufficient time to get acquainted thereof before they come into effect.
2. Your continued use of www.ecolex.am, following notice of the changes to our terms, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can block or remove your profile. We will notify you by email of any such measure.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on www.ecolex.am, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. The administration of the web-page may initiate dispute settlement proceedings and block your profile for some period as and if necessary.
2. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on www.ecolex.am. Similarly, you can not be hold responsible for the content or information other users transmit or share on www.ecolex.am.
3. All disputes related to the use of www.ecolex.am are to be solved through negotiations. If not solution can be reached the disputes are considered in judicial order according to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Enter your e-mail and select the areas to be notified about corresponding draft regulations.
The web-page has been prepared within the Programme "Strengthening Environmental Governance by Building the Capacity of Non-Governmental Organizations", funded by the European Union, implemented by the United Nations Development Programme and delivered by the GEF Small Grants Programme.